Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cupcakes- but I cheated

Yummy cupcakes made easy by cheating!!!!
I call this as my quick fix for dessert. So whenever I am in a time crunch, have some unexpected guests coming over or am making dessert under protest...this is what I do. Let me tell you something, I am scared of making desserts of any kind. But i have decided to experiment more and more ..on S ofcourse. The poor guy bears the brunt of my cooking.
These packaged cupcakes are great though. They stay longer...because of the preservatives and they taste moist too, again because of the preservatives.
Recipe:
1 box of your fav. cupcake mix
I usually halve the recipe just so that S, duckie and our many other guests do not get too greedy with them.
Decorate with sprinkles, frosting, sugar, whipped cream, ice cream or gobble it just plain. They tastes great anyways.
Enjoy your quick cupcakes
Dipti

No comments:

Post a Comment