Friday, April 10, 2009

There's a Duckie in My Kitchen

Hello everyone, my name is Dipti and I am based in Naperville, IL. I am happily married to a fellow foodie and mother to a naughty 16mnths old boy who I believe will grow up to be a foodie like his mom and dad.
I love trying out different recipes and experimenting on my husband who sometimes is quite lavish with his praise.:)
My son loves to play in my kitchen with his toys and leaves them behind for me to pickup. Dog, teddy bear, car, ball and almost everytime his yellow duckie. My littleone (LO) has a very curious nature and loves to follow my each and every move in the kitchen. Sometimes he sits in his high chair with his duckie and I explain each and everything to him.
Hence the name- There's a duckie in my kitchen. This blog is a collection of my recipes, tried and tasted, for him- my duckie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment